1.10.1 source tarball pulled from FTP?

Chris Green
Hi,

Our package build system relies on a static URL to obtain the HDF source
for a particular version, which up to now has been
https://support.hdfgroup.org/ftp/HDF5/releases/hdf5-<major-minor>/hdf5-<major-minor-micro>/src/.

However, as of this morning the source tarball for 1.10.1 is missing
from its usual place
(https://support.hdfgroup.org/ftp/HDF5/releases/hdf5-1.10/hdf5-1.10.1/src/).
Is this temporary, accidental, or was there something seriously wrong
with the tarball? This seems to have happened some time between 0630 CDT
and 0900 CDT.

Thanks,

Chris Green.

Re: 1.10.1 source tarball pulled from FTP?

Elena Pourmal
Chris,

This is a temporary glitch. Source files for HDF5 1.10.1 will be available shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you!

Elena

> On May 2, 2017, at 9:14 AM, Chris Green <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Our package build system relies on a static URL to obtain the HDF source for a particular version, which up to now has been https://support.hdfgroup.org/ftp/HDF5/releases/hdf5-<major-minor>/hdf5-<major-minor-micro>/src/.
>
> However, as of this morning the source tarball for 1.10.1 is missing from its usual place (https://support.hdfgroup.org/ftp/HDF5/releases/hdf5-1.10/hdf5-1.10.1/src/). Is this temporary, accidental, or was there something seriously wrong with the tarball? This seems to have happened some time between 0630 CDT and 0900 CDT.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris Green.

Re: 1.10.1 source tarball pulled from FTP?

Chris Green
Thanks for this, Elena.

Best,

Chris.