Become an HDF5 Library Contributor

shamkumar
Hi ,

I am using HDF5 Library since last 1 1/2 year. I have used it's most of exposed API.
Now I want to contribute to HDF5 Library in any small form.

I have downloaded it's source code I am able  build HDF5 C library.

I have few question :-

From where should I start digging HDF5 library?

How will I explore architecture of HDF5 Library ?

Is there any source code repository where Individual is contributing with history?

Regards,
Shamkumar

Re: Become an HDF5 Library Contributor

Quincey Koziol-3
Hi Shamkumar,
        Glad you are willing to contribute to the project - what aspects are you most interested in?  Is there a tool or feature that you’d like to improve or add?