Delphi interface for hdf5.dll 1.8.12

Delphi interface for hdf5.dll 1.8.12 – Hail HDF forum citizen! I have just created Delphi module which implements (a rather complete) bindings to HDF library release 1.8.12. It's i...
A new version of auto-generated bindings is available. It's in attachment. The improvements: 1) More precise declaration of H5_DLLVAR constant...
Re: Delphi interface for hdf5.dll 1.8.13 – A new version of auto-generated bindings is available. It's in attachment. Changes: 1) Updated for HDF5 1.8.13. I also attach the updater c...
Delphi interface for hdf5.dll 1.8.14 – An new version of auto-generated HDF5 bindings for Delphi is available. It is attached along with generator script. Changes: 1) Updated for H...
Parallel reading from same hdf5 file – Hi My C++/C program read hundreds of compressed compound arrays from a hdf5 file sequentially and stores them in some vectors. I would like to imp...
Read parallel from a hdf5 file РHi I would like to read four datasets (four by four ) same time from same hdf5 file. Can someone direct me to useful info? Thank you Nyama  ...
A new version of auto-generated bindings is available. It's in attachment. The bug fixes and improvements: 1) Correct declaration for static a...