Feedback on HDF documentation

Elena Pourmal
Dear members of the HDF5 community,

We are exploring the new ways to serve the HDF documentation with Atlasssian Confluence. Specifically, we are soliciting feedback on potential rework of the HDF5 Reference Manual.

Could you please visit this page https://confluence.hdfgroup.org/display/demo, follow instructions posted there, and tell us what do you think? Please use the "What do you think of this page?" button in the low right corner of the pages you visit.

We will report the summary of your feedback to this FORUM.

Thank you!

Elena

Elena Pourmal
Client Management Director