How to compile parallel HDF5 manually on Windows

How to compile parallel HDF5 manually on Windows

TonyGarratt
I have managed to get a good build of HDF5 on Windows using your auto VS scripts but would like to manually build HDF5 in VS. Is the overall HDF5 VS project HDF5.sln in my build directory? If I clean and rebuild that project will it be equivalent so what is happening when ctest does the build?

When building the parallel version on Windows, does it require MS MPI compiler?

Where I am going with this is that I have Intel C++ and Intel MP and I want to rebuild HDF5 with Intel MPI for Windows. Am I going about the right way to do this please?

Thanks
Tony

--
Dr Tony Garratt