Java HDF object jars

Wayne Guidry
Hello,

Previously when using the Hdf Java Products, there used to be a series of jar files for the hdf object package called jhdfobj.jar and one for jhdf4obj.jar and jhdf5obj.jar that were installed with hdfview or could be compiled from source. I don't see these jar files in the latest 2.13 binaries (Windows) and they weren't generated building using source either. Is there a flag I should be using to build these jars?

Re: Java HDF object jars

Allen Byrne
Wayne,
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention - When we moved HDFView to ant, we missed creating the object jars separate from HDFView. The object library code is in the HDFView jar.
We have created an issue in our bug database for this issue - HDFVIEW-34.

Allen