New HDF5 WWW-site

Koennecke Mark (PSI)
Hi,

The new HDF WWW-site may be good from an advertising point of view. I use the site mainly to get
access to the HDF5 reference manual whenever I feel the need. And this is many, to many, clicks away.
Please link this from the main landing page in a prominent place.

Best Regards,

      Mark Koennecke

Re: New HDF5 WWW-site

David Pearah

> The new HDF WWW-site may be good from an advertising point of view. I use the site
> mainly to get access to the HDF5 reference manual whenever I feel the need. And this
> is many, to many, clicks away. Please link this from the main landing page in a prominent
> place.

Appreciate the feedback and perfect timing: we're actually in the process of simplifying the navigation on the new website and we'll endeavor to put faster access to documentation.

Thanks!

Dave Pearah

Chief Executive Officer