New website launch scheduled for Tuesday, October 17th!

New website launch scheduled for Tuesday, October 17th!

info
Greetings!

The HDF Group is pleased to launch our new website on the evening of Tuesday, October 17th. Our new site features a new design, a new logo, and other improvements-all based on feedback from our users. You'll find improved and simplified navigation with a better layout focused on the needs of our customers and users. The new site also clears the way for future updates: In the next year, we will also launch an updated support site, a new forum for user support, new products, and more.

No big growth is complete without growing pains, but fortunately all you'll experience is a brief period of site downtime from 5-7 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, October 17th. The URL will remain the same: http://www.hdfgroup.org

If you are experiencing any issues during the downtime, or run into any problems when the new site is up, please reply to this email to let us know, or contact [hidden email].

We look forward to continuing our work together!

The HDF Group