Quantcast

P/Invoke declarations for the HDF C-API in .NET.

P/Invoke declarations for the HDF C-API in .NET.

Johan Ferguson

Hi There,

I currently use the P/Invoke declarations for the HDF C-API in .NET.
However I am struggling to convert the pointer values to their actual values from the HDF file.

I have attached a screen shot of my code and the AccessViolationException I am getting.
Can you kindly give me indication where I am going wrong ?

I know this kind of exception are common in .NET when working with unmanaged libraries.

Kind Regards.
Johan Ferguson

code_1.png (34K) Download Attachment
code_2.png (75K) Download Attachment