Quantcast

PInvoke & Packet Tables

SMITCH12@harris.com

A complete set of Platform Invoke (P/Invoke) declarations for the core HDF5 C-API is supported”

But I can find no evidence of a packet table interface. I suppose since the Packet Table is part of the High Level interface, it doesn’t count as “core”.  Is there a workaround or pending update that would extend the interface to include the high-level stuff? I use Packet Tables almost exclusively for datasets, and having to roll my own seems like a problem. I’d likely stick with my old HDF5DotNet implementation.

Scott