Re: Avoiding corruption of the HDF5 File (Ewan Makepeace)

Re: Avoiding corruption of the HDF5 File (Ewan Makepeace)

makepeace@jawasoft.com
To complete the record of this discussion - we added a H5FFlush command after writing every record, group or attribute. In our testing it slows our overall system processing by less than 10% which is acceptable, and we have not had any file corruption after randomly killing the application while it is running, which is a huge improvement.