Re: User-defined filter parameter parsing broken in h5repack

Re: User-defined filter parameter parsing broken in h5repack

help
Hi Bálint,

Thank you for the patch! I entered bug HDFFV-9974 for this issue.

-Barbara

Barbara Jones, The HDF Group Helpdesk, [hidden email]
Support Services:  https://www.hdfgroup.org/services/

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016, Bálint Balázs wrote:

> Dear HDF Group,
>
> I recently discovered an issue with h5repack: the parameter parsing for
> user defined filters doesn't work properly, and because of this it's not
> possible to use these filters with h5repack. This issue was also
> recently discussed on the HDF5 forum:
> http://hdf-forum.184993.n3.nabble.com/User-defined-filter-parameter-parsing-broken-in-h5repack-td4029137.html
>
> I made some modifications to fix the issue in the 1.8.17 version of
> h5repack_parse.c and successfully compiled it for Windows. Please find
> the file in the attachment. If you find it appropriate, could you
> include it in a newer version of HDF5?
>
> Kind regards,
> Balint Balazs

Re: User-defined filter parameter parsing broken in h5repack

Elvis Stansvik
Hi Bálint,

Thank you for the patch! I entered bug HDFFV-9974 for this issue.

Thanks Barbara,

Is there a way to follow bugs? (Some open bug tracker?) Or is that some internal bug number?

Elvis

[...]

bljones

Hi Elvis,

Our bug tracking system is not open to the public (but we are planning to change this).

Please feel free to contact the helpdesk ([hidden email]) if you ever want to check on the status of an issue.

-Barbara