Using HDF5 for test results

Hinko Kocevar
Hi,

We are planning on using HDF5 file as a storage for all the information
about the given system including manufacturer tests, site acceptance
tests, calibration data, system specific tests, etc. Some will be in
binary blob format, other to be used from Python directly (numpy
arrays). We plan on doing tests later in the systems lifetime, too.

Since I'm new to the HDF5 I was wondering if there exist some data
structures(models) that we could adopt or use as a starting point.

Thank you!

/Hinko