View tree wont display

Theo van Staden
If I open HDF5 file in viewer the file tree won't display, I did check in another viewer the file tree does display and the file is not corrupted, any advice on how to fix this?

Ubuntu 17.04

Re: View tree wont display

bljones

Hello Theo,

Are you able to look at the contents of other HDF5 files with HDFView?

If it is just the one file causing a problem, can you send your file to us, or at least the output from “h5dump -H”?

You can send it to: [hidden email]

Thanks!

-Barbara

[hidden email]