Weigh in on the HDF Forum!

Karen Tudor

Hello again, HDF User Community,

As I mentioned in my last blog post -- HDF: The Next 30 Years (Part 2) -- we're looking for ways to better engage our users, which includes providing better tools for you to get support from the HDF Community.

We currently provide a listserv as the primary way that folks post questions and feedback to the community, and we would like your feedback since we're looking at web-based tools to complement or replace this email-centric approach.

Since this is your resource, we want your input!  We've created a survey:

Discussion Board and Listserv Forum Feedback:  LINK

In addition, you should always feel free to respond here in the forum or send me an email at [hidden email].

P.S.  Also, please DON'T forget to complete our roadmap survey and participate in our upcoming focus groups.

2017 Roadmap SurveyLINK

Live Focus GroupsLINK

We’re excited about the opportunities ahead, and we depend on you to help us be successful!

Dave Pearah

CEO

The HDF Group

Check out the blog post here: LINK