dropping HDF5 1.8 fortran support under .Net 2003 environment

dropping HDF5 1.8 fortran support under .Net 2003 environment

MuQun Yang-2
Hi all,

We(The HDF Group) are thinking to drop HDF5 1.8 fortran(with intel
fortran) support under .Net 2003 environment. We would like this to
happen even in the future HDF5 1.8 beta release.  It is very hard for
us to maintain this. So please let us know if this will greatly
affect your applications.

We will still support intel fortran 9.1 under VS 2005. We will still
support HDF5 C and C++ on .Net 2003 and .Net 2005.

Kent