h5copy functionality in Fortran

Corsetti, Fabiano

Hello,

I am working in a Fortran code. I would like to be able to do essentially exactly what the h5copy utility does, i.e., copy a group and everything in it from file A to a new group in file B. As far as I can tell there isn't a simple way to do this from within a Fortran code. Am I wrong?

Many thanks for you help.

Fabiano

Re: h5copy functionality in Fortran

Corsetti, Fabiano

After having another look through the API I found the h5ocopy_f routine. That's all I wanted!

Thanks.