[hdf-forum] Upcoming Workshop

Ruth Aydt
Administrator
Posted on behalf of our colleagues at NERSC:

-----------

Greetings,

A two day workshop on scalable parallel I/O with HDF featuring
presentation
from NERSC users, HPC consultants, and the HDF developers will be held
January 20-21 at NERSC's Oakland Scientific Computing Facility. You are
invited to attend and encouraged to bring your application, I/O
kernels, and
descriptions of how you're doing I/O at scale. The workshop includes a
variety of discussion on how to get the most out of parallel I/O using
HDF.
The workshop will conclude with a written synopsis of NERSC user
priorities for
the HDF developers and NERSC consultants to address in future work.

More details and registration information is provided here:

https://outreach.scidac.gov/hdf/