[hdf-forum] problems building the hdf-libraries

[hdf-forum] problems building the hdf-libraries

Natalie Happenhofer

Hi!
I?m trying to build the hdf-libraries i.e I downloaded the source code + zlib, szip and I set the necessary environment variables. Then I opened the all.sln project and wanted to build it, but I get the following error:

could not open file D:\Dokumente.obj.

Where can I get that file from???

thx,
NH

[hdf-forum] problems building the hdf-libraries

Scott Wegner-2
Hi Natalie,

I'm not aware of that specific error-- could you please post most of the
error output (i.e. what project is this from, are there any previous
errors..).

At a glance, this looks like it may be due to building in a directory
with spaces in its name.  This could possibly cause trouble with the
build scripts.  Please try building in a directory with no spaces.
i.e., D:\hdf5

Scott