Quantcast

(no subject)

Gerhard Kreuzer

Hi Gerd,

found something:

case PlatformID.WinCE:

return new H5WindowsDLLImporter();

case PlatformID.Xbox:

case PlatformID.MacOSX:

case PlatformID.Unix:

return new H5UnixDllImporter ();

default:

break;

}

throw new NotImplementedException();

}

#region Windows Importer

internal class H5WindowsDLLImporter : H5DLLImporter

{

[DllImport("kernel32.dll", SetLastError = true)]

internal static extern IntPtr GetModuleHandle(string lpszLib);

[DllImport("kernel32.dll", SetLastError = true)]

internal static extern IntPtr GetProcAddress

(IntPtr hModule, string procName);

Here you check for ‚WinCE‘, and later on the ‚H5WindowsDLLImporter‘ imports from ‚kernel32.dll‘, but if the software should run on WinCE you have to import from ‚coredll.dll‘.

Not a big deal to fix that, I guess, but as I wrote I need some entry point from where I can start. I don’t check, which functions were imported and I also didn’t check, if there were appropriate functions available in ‚coredll.dll‘, but I hope so.

Sorry, that I am not familar with CMake and all that other stuff.

With best regards

Gerhard