Quantcast

regarding hdf data reading

rakeshsojitra scanpointgeomatics.com
Dear sir,
I have some problem in reading data from hdf file for which i need help.
I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask questions regarding HDF reading and writing.

My problem is in reading MODIS MOLT hdf data. which i download from "usgs.gov" web.
Following is the link of the data "http://e4ftl01.cr.usgs.gov/MOLT/MOD13A1.005/2016.05.24/".

please help me or direct me the concerned people.

thanks and regards
rakesh sojitra

Re: regarding hdf data reading

Nelson, Jarom
Yes, you can ask questions here.

The archives of discussions on the forum are also available online, and searchable here:
http://hdf-forum.184993.n3.nabble.com/

It appears that your data is in HDF4 format, and within that format, HDFEOS, so you may find useful information in that forum: http://hdfeos.org/forums/index.php

Jarom

Re: regarding hdf data reading

Binh-Minh Ribler

Hello rakesh,

For HDF data files that end with .hdf, you can use the HDF4 library/tools to read.  Please refer to:

https://www.hdfgroup.org/products/hdf4/ for information about HDF4.

For those end with .h5:

https://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/.

Thank you,