Quantcast

strange error on Fclose()

dimstamat
I just tested with hdf5-1.8.17 and there is no such error in the same application! Seems like something is not right in the hdf5-vol (1.9.232). Is there any support for the hdf5-vol, or it is not an active project?
Sorry about the individual posts, I did not get an email so that to reply and post under the same topic.

Many thanks,
Dimos

Re: strange error on Fclose()

Elena Pourmal
Dimos,

VOL feature has not been released yet. The branch you are using is a prototype and it is not supported.

We just started a project (ends in 2019) to productize VOL and to include it in the maintenance releases of the HDF5 library. Currently, there is no release date for VOL. We will have a better idea by the end of 2017.

Thank you!

Elena