unicode

Navid Parvini

Would you please help me in order to use Unicode character in the data
data base name or data?

Dose HDF5 support this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Navid

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

unicode

Quincey Koziol
Hi Navid,

On Oct 18, 2007, at 3:34 AM, Navid Parvini wrote:

> Would you please help me in order to use Unicode character in the data
> data base name or data?
>
> Does HDF5 support this?

        The 1.8.0 release (in beta testing right now) will support Unicode
for names of links in groups, names of attributes on objects and as a
character set choice for string datatypes (for both dataset and
attribute raw data).